The CENTER for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the practice of Drs. John Sheets and Randal Begley, has two practice locations, one in Cape Girardeau, MO, and the other in Poplar Bluff, MO, We are privileged to have you visit us today, and want to make your visit informative and interesting.
We are a specialty practice. As such, we provide oral and maxillofacial surgery services only. Our goal is to provide the highest quality service for fees that are fair to the patients and to the practice. We work hard to minimize our patient's anxiety and discomfort. We treat our patients in a professional, courteous, and caring manner, and encourage patients to ask our doctors or any staff member any question they might have. We believe in advanced certification and frequent continuing education, and the doctors and staff members often attend continuing education seminars to allow us to provide the best services possible. Here are some of the services we offer:
* Dental extractions, including removal of wisdom teeth * Placement of dental implants * Biopsies of oral and facial lesions * Preparing the mouth and jaws for dentures * Treatment of dental infections * Treatment of facial/jaw trauma * **Intravenous sedation (twilight sleep)/ general anesthesia.
**Dr. Sheets and Dr. Begley have each completed American Dental Accociation Approved residency programs in oral and maxillofacial surgery in which conscious sedation/twilight sleep/general anesthesia is taught.
Alternate Phone: 800-225-0890
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Local establishment
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
- Missouri Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Southeast Missouri Dental Society
- International College of Dentists
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (Diplomate)
- Cape Girardeau County Area Medical Society
- GROWS Implant Group (dental implant study club)
- Cape Girardeau Chamber of Commerce
- Sigma Chi Fraternity Life Member
- Active Staff - Southeast Missouri Hospital
- Active Staff - St. Francis Medical Center
- American Medical Association
- Dental Implants
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
No, but the vast majority are. The over-all success rate for dental implants is well over 90%. Some dental implants ...
This is a relative term. What is perceived to be expensive to one person may seem to be a bargain ...
Yes, although the complication rate is low. All surgical procedures can be followed by bleeding, infection, discomfort, and swelling. Complications ...
No. Well, probably not. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons and our other dental colleagues do our very best to make patients ...
Ads & Coupons
Dr. John Sheets Dr. Randal Begley
We Accept CareCredit.....Get What You Want, When You Want It! Call 573-335-0300 for details.